Company: Barrington James Clinical
Closing Date: 07 Nov 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: sponsor role, home-based/office based
This position offers the right candidate excellent exposure and training working with a worldwide sponsor whilst enjoying a flexible work/life balance.
You will have the opportunity to work across several complex trials with a single pharmaceutical company, receiving excellent continued support and training, enabling you to best progress your career within the organisation.
Benefits of working at the company:
· Excellent Training and Progression Opportunities
· Role with global pharma and study sited on regional level
· Collaborative company culture, flexible working hours
As a Clinical Research Associate you will be the link between investigational site and sponsor to ensure the clinical trials are delivered to the appropriate timelines and resources.
· Follow a relevant study plan and organise, prepare, conduct and follow up routine monitoring and closing out of visits
· Being a mentor and role model for junior CRA team members
· Motivating and training investigators and site staff to ensure that obligations are met and in line with study timelines
· Support study management
· Adhere to ICH - GCP and any other regulatory guidelines and requirements
· You will be degree qualified with a Bachelors or higher degree in a health/science related field
· You will have 6 Months + Years independent monitoring experience as a CRA
· Oncology Experience is preferable but not essential
· Strong Interpersonal skills
· Strong Verbal and written communication skills
· Ambition to become a leader within the business
To apply for this role please send your resume and testimonials. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any other question feel free to call +49 69 274 015 840.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.