Company: GI Group UK Limited
Closing Date: 04 Nov 16
Salary (£): 20,000 - 30,000
Pack Change Analyst / Pack Change Manager - Earn £12.40 per hour plus benefits (PAYE) or £16.10 per hour (LTD)Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for a Pack Change Analyst / Pack Change Manager to join their Consumer Healthcare Artwork Management team for 12 months in Middlesex.
Pack Change Analyst / Pack Change Manager – Earn £12.40 per hour plus benefits (PAYE) or £16.10 per hour (LTD)
* Ensure delivery of packaging artwork for OHC, Skin and Wellness portfolio across multiple markets
* Act as interface between all relevant parties in the artwork process, both internal (marketing, regulatory, logistics, finance) and external (pack change analyst in regional service centre, site, artwork house)
* Coordinate artwork process between all relevant parties in the artwork supply chain, both internal (Marketing, Regulatory, Global Category, Planning, Legal & trademark and Packaging support) and external (Factories, Printers and artwork providers)
* Help shape local processes and procedures to achieve quality and best practice artwork management that meets the commercial needs of the business
* Ensure all artwork is progressed in compliance with local procedures
* Hold ownership of artwork workflows (Managing Pack Changes and Create New Packs (NPI)) and coordinate the resolution of all technical queries from design, printers, marketing, medical, regulatory team and supply chain
* Facilitate and contribute in cross functional artwork brief meetings
* Conduct supply chain impact assessment as part of change request process, considering all factors that affect the consumer, supply chain and overall business
* Accountable for the timely progression of all artwork changes, from briefing to file delivery at printers
* Chasing approvers where necessary, escalating any delays / issues to key stakeholders
* Highlight and investigate artwork related quality issues
* Manage and help resolve artwork corrective and preventative actions (CAPAs)
* Work with key stakeholders to perform root cause analysis when performance has not met expected levels
* Update and manage final artwork files
* Liaising with other regions if using shared materials and/or suppliers
Qualifications / Experience
* Stakeholder Engagement and Management skills
* CAPA experience
* Experience of coordinating artwork process between internal and external parties
* Understanding of supply chain impact assessment
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call 01707 247259
Key words: Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Pack Change Analyst, Pack Change Manager, Artwork, Process, Artwrok Supply Chain, Best Practice, Compliance, NPI, Briefings, Impact Assessment, Quality, Issue Resolution, Root Cause Analysis, Contract, Middlesex
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.