Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 07 Nov 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Associate Director Compliance - UK, Ireland and the Nordics - Leading Life-Science group
I am currently assisting one of the fastest growing brands in the Life Science industry that is looking to extend their global ethical Compliance team. Currently with an ambitious plan to have a market leading program, they are now looking for a talented leader to assume the role of ‘Associate Director – UK, Ireland and the Nordics’ to be based out of their UK office in London.
· Strategically guide the business within the cluster ensuing policies and procedures are in line with the corporate guidelines
· Actively develop policies and tailor to the needs of the cluster
· Extend and improve training provisions with adequate recording system
· Conduct training efforts throughout the cluster
· Implement new procedures within the cluster while providing recommendations for further improvement with upper management
· Conduct Risk assessments
· Assist and lead with case of misconduct and subsequent investigations
· Key representative in regional compliance meetings within the cluster
· Actively monitor and record the program
· Consistently evaluate the program looking for improvements and new initiatives
· Overall support to regional leader as and when needed
· Educated to at least a BSc level in Law, Finance or Business (proven career experience with other educational achievements is also suffice)
· Must have direct experience managing and developing a Compliance program in Life-Sciences (ideally within the same cluster as well)
· Thorough understanding of the Life-Science industry
· Outstanding knowledge of all applicable codes within the Cluster
· FCPA and anti-corruption knowledge is a must
· Fluent in English
· Either currently based in the UK or happy to relocate
At RBW Consulting Ltd, every one of our consultants has the benefit of multiple years’ experience in helping Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Professionals find the right career step for their current and future aspirations. With unrivalled industry knowledge and network in Biotech’s, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies throughout the UK, Switzerland and Europe, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
For a confidential chat, please contact Antony Clark at RBW Consulting on +44 (0)1293 584300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for full details.
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.