Company: RBW Consulting
Location: See main text
Closing Date: 07 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Excellent package as part of the Medical team.
Medical Director - Cardiovascular Clinical Development (PII-III) Home based
Medical Director – Cardiovascular
Western Europe – Home based role with travel
My client is an innovative, global CRO currently searching for an experienced medical professional to join them as Medical Director for their expanding Cardiovascular team. This is a key role in their plans for future expansion across Europe and so the company is keen to attract a high calibre, motivated Medical Doctor looking for an exciting, diverse role.
· Participation in the definition of therapeutic targets
· Support operations and marketing strategies including publications, presentations, and meetings
· Present medical/scientific analysis and plans
· Provide strategic medical and scientific input in operational development and trial management
· Provide training at investigator meetings
· Develop, review and revise protocols, forms and medical responsibility plans, adverse event reporting plans clinical trial reports and new drug applications
· MD degree with a specialism in Cardiology
· Pharmaceutical industry experience with time spent in clinical trial management
· Enjoy solving problems and developing and finding real business solutions.
· Possess a can-do, positive attitude and enjoy working as a part of a dynamic team.
If this role sounds like a possible next step in your career and you would like to explore the position further, please make contact. Your CV can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can reach the managing agent on 01293 584 300.
At RBW Consulting Ltd, every one of our consultants has one specific area of expertise ensuring they excel in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for. Call +44 (0)1293 584 300 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion about your career requirements.
cardiology, clinical trials, diabetes, medical director, pharmaceutical, biotech, cro, clinical research
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.