Company: Hydrogen Group
Closing Date: 04 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Statistician / SAS ProgrammerOur client is a successful International Medical Device company with research and development activities in Europe and North America in over 50 countries. They are looking for a Statistician specialized with SAS programing to join their fast growing, vibrant team in Switzerland. Profile of the Statistician / SAS Programmer: * Education level MSc/PhD in Biostatistics / Statistics. ...
Statistician / SAS Programmer
Our client is a successful International Medical Device company with research and development activities in Europe and North America in over 50 countries. They are looking for a Statistician specialized with SAS programing to join their fast growing, vibrant team in Switzerland.
Profile of the Statistician / SAS Programmer:
* Education level MSc/PhD in Biostatistics / Statistics.
* 3-4 years Experience working with and analysing in clinical trials, preferably medical devices or related industry.
* Experience with study design, power analysis and sample size calculation, analysis and interpretation of clinical data and working closely with cross-functional teams.
* Advanced knowledge and prior experience using SAS, particularly SAS base, SAS/STAT, PROC SQL, SAS ODS, and SAS Macro programming.
* Knowledge and hands-on experience in survival analysis, mixed-effect models, bayesian- and meta-analysis.
* Demonstrated capability of analytical thinking and ability to manage work across multiple projects simultaneously.
* Problem-solving and analysis skills. Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
* Fluent speaking / writing English. Skills with German language preferred.
* Willing to relocate in Switzerland.
Responsibilities of the Statistician / SAS Programmer:
* Provide input in Clinical Protocols and Study Reports, write and supervise writing of Statistical Analysis Plans, plan and perform ad hoc analysis (e.g. provide rational for hypothesis choice, define sample size, determine statistical tests, randomization, TLF shells, etc.).
* Participate in study design and planning of upcoming studies.
* Independently generate and review for quality control of significant tables and graphics and programming of data sets.
* Programming and validation of analysis data and implementation of statistical modules for reports, abstracts and presentations.
* Ensure timely and quality development and validation of datasets and outputs for regulatory submissions/interactions, safety reports, publications or exploratory analyses (as required) according to specifications.
* Ensure that the statistical procedures are in accordance with Good Clinical Practices and other guidances and regulatory requirements.
* Enhance programming environment & systems and manage the creating, developing, and testing of macros for data cleaning, safety report, statistics and test scripts.
For more information about this opportunity and to apply send your most updated CV today to Nicolassausa@hydrogengroup.com
30 Eastcheap London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 207 002 0000|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.