Company: RBW Consulting
Closing Date: 07 Nov 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Regional Compliance Officer - EMEA - Med Tech group
I am currently assisting one of the most recognisable names within the Medical Device market in finding their newest ‘EMEA Compliance Lead’ to be based out of their UK office South of London. This role will help sculpt the ever progressing Compliance program from relatively new beginnings to being one of the most comprehensive programs within the Medical Device market.
· Key influencer in the strategic development of the groups Compliance program across all aspects including education, due diligence, investigations etc.
· Work effectively on a Cross-functional basis with many aspects of the business with key contact with Regional Leadership throughout the EMEA
· Evaluate and implement Compliance educational needs through the Regional Compliance network
· Conduct and Champion educational activities
· Communicate and manage reporting requirements to maintain Compliance
· Ensure the reporting of these documents in accurate and within agreed timeframes
· Evaluate internal processes and policies and identify improvements where possible
· Oversee and participate in Risk Assessments on a regional basis
· Lead Regional Compliance Committee meetings periodically
· React to Non-Compliance matters through guidance and developing new actions
· Key contributor to Code of Conduct certification
· Overall Support to CCO where needed
· Must have at least 5 years’ experience working in a regional Compliance position within a global Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology company
· Must have further education to a minimum of a BSc level in Law, Finance or Business
· Proven experience developing multiple aspects within a compliance program
· Excellent Communication skills
· Strong business acumen
· Work effectively on a Cross-functional basis
· Driven, enthusiastic and innovative
At RBW Consulting Ltd, every one of our consultants has the benefit of multiple years’ experience in helping Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Professionals find the right career step for their current and future aspirations. With unrivalled industry knowledge and network in Biotech’s, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies throughout the UK, Switzerland and Europe, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
For a confidential chat, please contact Antony Clark at RBW Consulting on +44 (0)1293 584300 or email email@example.com for full details.
Keywords: Ethical & Compliance, Compliance, Ethics, Regional, Regional Compliance Manager, Officer, Global, Team Leader, Anti-Bribery, COC, Business Practises, RCO, Manager, EMEA, Medical Devices
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.