Location: Europe, Middle East & Africa-Bulgaria-Sofia-Sofia
Closing Date: 22 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. ...
PPD is a leading global contract research organization
providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle
management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical,
biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With
offices in 46 countries and more than 15,000 professionals worldwide, PPD
applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to
quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug
development to deliver life-changing therapies that improve health. PPD was
named Best Technological Development in Clinical Trials at the 2012 Scrip
Awards and Clinical Team of the Year at the PharmaTimes 2012 Awards.
Today we’re giving you the opportunity to join our core business structures on the position of Principal Site Payment Coordinator. The role is part of our Centralized Investigator Payments (CIP) team. CIP is a vital function within the Global Clinical Development (GCD) group and is responsible for processing investigator payments (one of the most challenging periods in the life-cycle of a clinical trial and a crucial part of PPD business operations) for all PPD studies. The role is part of our FSP (Functional Service Provider) sub-team dedicated to processing investigator/site payments for a whole global program of studies for one of our strategic partners.
The main responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· Closely collaborate with the global PPD team and the client as necessary
· Perform full program of studies’ forecasting, budgeting, reporting, client invoice preparation tasks as necessary and in support of the Site Payment Manager
· Review, approve, and as necessary complete set-up, processing, and reconciliation of site payments based on completed patient activities, contracted milestones, etc. as per the fully executed Clinical Trial Agreement
· Assist with issues resolution, mentor and train others as necessary and serve as a positive leader and role model
· Support the Site Payment Manager with process creation, implementation and further improvement
Qualifications and Education:
Bachelor's degree and 3-4 years relevant experience (experience in the CRO industry is an advantage) OR
Equivalent combination of education, training, & experience that provides the individual with knowledge, skills, and abilities as follows:
- Excellent communication skills, ability to advise, mentor, train and support others
- Forecasting, budgeting, reporting skills
- Excellent Excel skills
As an equal opportunity employer, PPD believes that employees are the key to its success, and is committed to your professional growth. We offer an attractive salary, comprehensive benefits package as well as bespoken personal development and training programs.
Please submit your resume in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Tel:||+44 1223 374100|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.