Company: Aerotek (Allegis Group) Ltd
Closing Date: 31 Oct 16
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
My client who is a large multi-billion pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced individual within clinical research to help oversee the run of their clinical operations. The position is a 12 month rolling contract with the opportunity to go permanent, over see and make sure dead lines are hit for the high priority HIV studies.If this is something that interests you and you feel you can be a valued member of the team, please feel free to apply.
* Bachelors/ Masters in relevant field
* experience in clinical operations methods and processes in industry setting is required
* Must have business & regulatory knowledge
* Clinical Trial Strategy
* CRO management
* Primary accountability for operation study level time, cost and quality deliverables
* serve as first point of contact for CROs and/ or study sites for regional or small studies
* Makes recommendations for improving resources (tools, systems, vendors, etc.) needed by the team
* Tracks the expenses of work teams to anticipate cost issues
* Provides feedback, sets clear tasks and objectives and coaches team members on a periodic basis
* Complies with all applicable laws/ regulations of each country in which business will be done
* Contributes to the development and/ or review of high level study related documents (e.g. PCS, Protocol, CRF etc.)
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1344 477 101|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.