Company: Skills Alliance
Closing Date: 24 Oct 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
OverviewEstablished in 2005, Skills Alliance was conceived to take advantage of a surge in demand for talented clinical research professionals, to drive the development...
Established in 2005, Skills Alliance was conceived to take advantage of a surge in demand for talented clinical research professionals, to drive the development and bringing to market of new pharmaceutical compounds.
We offer a full portfolio of bespoke solutions tailored to our client’s requirements. These services range from C-suite Executive Search through to Contract/Interim solutions, Benchmarking and an RPO offering.
Skills Alliance has a growing presence in the global Pharmaceutical market having placed candidates across 20+ Countries with skill sets ranging from pre-clinical through to post approval.
Skills Alliance office locations across the UK, Switzerland & the US allowing us to operate across Europe and North America which provide our clients with a global staffing solution.
Over the past 3 years the business has more than tripled in size and opened offices in Manhattan, Seattle and Zurich to service the North American and Central European markets. This growth has been spurred following a company reorganisation and rebranding in January 2013 creating an ambitious new leadership team.
Recent success includes a global RPO agreement with a fast growing Pharmaceutical company based on the East Coast, USA, multiple EMEA Business Transformation Projects focused on new product launches internationally and the rapid growth of our contract business in the US.
Skills Alliance is fully focused on delivering international talent mapping, sourcing, and selection for both fast growing SME companies and global pharmaceutical organisations looking at business transformation.
Skills Alliance offers a professional work atmosphere built upon a senior management team with experience working in both a corporate and boutique setting.
Skills Alliance is looking for an experienced recruiter who is looking to be part of a dynamic, fast growing group of companies.
This role will take responsibility for internal recruitment across the UK and Switzerland offices. As an organisation we encourage internal development and support internal transfers to any of our global offices. As such the successful applicant will be incentivised to grow each of these hubs and will have performance related targets. A key aprt to this role is market mapping and direct head hunting so you must be comfortable with this.
This role would suit either a current recruiter who is looking to move into an internal position or an internal recruiter looking for a new challenge. Energy, enthusiasm and a focused approach to recruitment are required for such an important role for the business. The ideal candidate would have recent experience in an agency, it is unlikely to suit a seasoned corporate recruiter.
Your primary duties:
On a day-day basis the core duties for this position will involve:
• Work directly with the senior management team to develop and improve client and brand awareness.
• Offer constructive, entrepreneurial and forward thinking ideas and concepts to assist in the development and growth of Skills Alliance as a leading Global Pharmaceutical Recruitment business.
• To attend Industry specific conferences and symposia on behalf of Skills Alliance and represent the brand and organization.
• Build talent-pools of both experienced and graduate hires across all office locations.
• Screen resumes and qualify potential candidates interested in a role with Skills Alliance.
• Act as a brand ambassador, attracting the best possible talent to our organisation.
• Work with each of the Regional Directors across the UK and Switzerland in order to develop market mapping plans, continuously improve brand awareness and support company growth.
• Act as an integral part to new consultant development, training and ongoing support. You will take responsibility for consultant learning & development.
• Provide new and forward thinking ideas around talent pooling, attraction and retention.
Key attributes, experience and requirements:
• Skills Alliance is looking to recruit confident, self-motivated, determined and ambitious individuals.
• You should be well educated to degree standard ideally, have strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a variety of customers. This role will involve working with Senior Management teams so you must feel confident in this area.
• You should have a proven background within recruitment and understand the various models available and benefits associated with each offering.
• You should also be able to provide strong examples of building networks, developing business and managing multiple assignments.
• Your ambition to succeed in a pressurised and competitive yet extremely high integrity based environment must be clearly evident.
For more information, please apply directly to this advert, apply via our website at www.skillsalliance.com or contact Carl Marotta.
10 Aldersgate Street, London
|Tel:||+44 20 7220 6200|
|Fax:||+44 870 831 1705|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.