Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd
Closing Date: 11 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Senior Clinical Project Manager (Oncology) Do you have Oncology therapy area experience? My client is a global pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire with an excellent reputation and a strong pipeline. An exciting new opening has arisen for a Senior Clinical Project Manager
Senior Clinical Project Manager (Oncology)
Do you have Oncology therapy area experience?
My client is a global pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire with an excellent reputation and a strong pipeline. An exciting new opening has arisen for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join the team to support company growth. The successful candidate will be working on their Oncology study portfolio from a strategic and clinical perspective.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Leading and oversight of cross-functional global teams
- Management of CRO"e;s and other external vendors
- Management of study budgets
- Full accountability for study deliverables
- Main point of contact for study related enquiries
- Minimum 3 years study management experience
- Oncology therapy area experience as a PM
- Strong vendor management + budget management experience
- Must have worked on global studies
- Strong background of working with cross-functional teams
Key words: Clinical PM, Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Trials, Study Manager, Senior Clinical PM, Trial Management Neurology, Alzheimers, Oncology, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Middlesex, London, North London, Hertfordshire, Uxbridge, Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, Essex, Pharmaceutical, Drug development
Clinical Professionals UK
33 Blagrave Street
|Tel:||0044 118 959 4990|
|Fax:||0044 118 956 0607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.