Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Closing Date: 07 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
inVentiv Health -Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial RealityHere at inVentiv Health we are currently recruiting for a dedicated clinical professional with TMF experience who is looking to work at a study level (Study Managers, CRAs or Data Managers as well as TMF Specialists) to work fully embedded with our pharmaceutical sponsor based in Uxbridge on a 12 months contract or as a contract of permanent employment with us. ...
inVentiv Health -Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial Reality
Here at inVentiv Health we are currently recruiting for a dedicated clinical professional with TMF experience who is looking to work at a study level (Study Managers, CRAs or Data Managers as well as TMF Specialists) to work fully embedded with our pharmaceutical sponsor based in Uxbridge on a 12 months contract or as a contract of permanent employment with us.
* Support the successful migration of clinical study trial Master files into the new eTMF system (Pharma TMF) through the provision of support to the Study Accountable Person (SAP) and their Study Team members e.g. Clinical Development Scientists and Clinical Data Scientists (as appropriate)) to agreed quality and data integrity standards.
* Provide support to the clinical development or data scientist team members as needed (e.g. instream review of data, drafting and preparation of documents etc.) to support their TMF migration and study deliverable targets.
* Serve as point of contact for the migration study teams for TMF matters, and liaise with the other TMF Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and process owners to help their understanding of requirements and associated solutions to ensure the migrated TMFs are inspection ready
* Support the analysis and identification of business problems/opportunities that may arise during the migration, support the implementation of high quality solutions
* Address requests in a timely and efficient manner
* May assist in the development and delivery of training materials providing subject matter expertise and know how
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the UK then please apply below or contact Ellie Zavrelova on +44 01628 408 455.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inventivhealthclinical.com/job-opportunities.htm
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry deliver new drugs and therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) is made up of more than 14,000 employees who have the ability to service clients in more than 90 countries. We offer a differentiated set of solutions designed to improve client performance and accelerate the process of bringing products to market. For more information, visit inVentivHealth.com
Key Words: TMF, Study Management, Data Management, Uxbridge, Pharma, Contract, Freelance, Middlesex, Hayes, Harlington, Greenford, Northolt, Ickenham, Slough, West Drayton, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, London, Maidenhead, Watford, High Wycombe, Yiewsley, Staines
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.