Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 31 Oct 16
Salary (£): 0 - 20,000
Benefits: bonus, standard benefits
A world leading research consulting company is looking for an Team Leader to strengthen their RWE team. As an Team Leader you will support a variety of Real World Evidence projects by providing methodological expertise, you will maintain and build client relationships to drive the department forward and you will ensure and oversee high level deliverables.
A world leading Consulting has a requirement for;
Team Lead - Epidemiology
Permanent position, Full time
Office based in Greater London
Benefits: Bonus + standard benefits
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
Line management: Yes preferably
A world leading research consulting company is looking for an Team Leader to strengthen their RWE team.
As an Team Leader you will support a variety of Real World Evidence projects by providing methodological expertise, you will maintain and build client relationships to drive the department forward and you will ensure and oversee high level deliverables.
This opportunity offers you the possibility to join a global consulting in a challenging position which allows take your career to the next step and offers your great career perspective.
• Support different RWE projects by providing expertise and senior level guidance
• Engagement with internal and external stakeholders
• Maintain existing client relationships, identify opportunities for new business and close sales
• Lead complex prospective observational research projects
• Contribute to driving the department forward in interaction with the Vice President
• Mentor less senior staff, provide training and participate in recruitments efforts when needed
• Extensive experience in delivering high level evidence generation, epidemiology studies, health outcome studies, etc.
• Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical market and different competitors within the market
• Proven people management skills that enable you to successfully support and lead a team
• Knowledge of international regulatory requirements preferable
• Strong strategic thinking
• Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Market which allows you to identity and approach new clients
• Knowledge of the drug development & commercialization process
• You have excellent communication skills and able to build long lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• You enjoy responsibility and feel a drive to deliver high quality projects
• You hold a MSc or Phd degree in Health Outcomes, Epidemiology, Health Economics, Social Science or related area with relevant training in Health Outcomes, Real World Evidence, Health Economics, etc.
If you want to discuss about this job you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and best availability for a confidential phone conversation.
If you are not actively seeking a new role, may I kindly ask you to forward this email to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.