Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 31 Oct 16
Salary (£): 100,000+
Benefits: bonus + benefits
A leading Pharmaceutical company has a requirement for;Associate Director - Strategy and InnovationPermanent position, Full timeOffice based in Switzerland + international travel (~20%)Salary: CompetitiveStart Date: Flexible for the right candidateScope: international/GlobalLine management: NoIf you want to discuss about this job you can contact me at juliette.wagner@secpharma.
A leading Pharmaceutical company has a requirement for;
Associate Director – Strategy and Innovation
Permanent position, Full time
Office based in Switzerland + international travel (~20%)
Salary: Competitive (can be discussed over the phone)
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
Line management: No, cross-functional management only
A leading and very innovative pharmaceutical company is currently looking for an Associate Director to join their Market Access team.
As the Associate Director you will work cross-functionally with other teams (Market Access, HEOR, Insight, Medical) to develop innovative access strategy and coordinate their implementation. You will also engage with external stakeholder to identify and negotiate partnership opportunities.
The role entail
- Leading with strategic agility (leveraging knowledge of international trends, assessing complex issues, evaluating potential solutions and developing innovative access approaches)
- Driving innovation (generating novel solutions + enabling others to do so too and convincing high management to act upon findings)
- Managing cross functional projects, establishing relationship and influencing stakeholders and KOLs.
• Post Graduate university degree
• 7+ years of pharmaceutical Market Access Experience (including international experience)
• Experience leading & driving strategic innovation
• Proven experience managing cross functional projects, establish relationship and influence stakeholders and KOLs.
If you want to discuss about this job you can contact me at email@example.com with your contact number and best availability for a confidential phone conversation.
If you are not actively seeking a new role, may I kindly ask you to forward this email to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.