Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 31 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Long term contract – minimum 2 yearsLocation: ManchesterThis is a fantastic opportunity to work for a niche company currently enjoying strong success in a number of therapeutic areas. For the right candidate the organisation are happy to offer a strong and competitive daily rate, with a good chance of a contract extension at a time providing individual performance is in line with company requirements. To apply for this role please send your CV to duchesse.kala-kala@secpharma. ...
Long term contract – minimum 2 years
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a niche company currently enjoying strong success in a number of therapeutic areas. For the right candidate the organisation are happy to offer a strong and competitive daily rate, with a good chance of a contract extension at a time providing individual performance is in line with company requirements.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 255 6600 for more information.
- The CPM will be responsible for the management of projects, leads from the RFP through budget negotiation. He/she will assist in bid defence then leads the writing of study specific documents and plans.
- The CPM will assist the Director to source project specific team members and in provider selection as necessary. He/she is the pivotal point of contact leadership and support for the Clinical Trial Team.
- The CPM manages the CTA team to ensure time allocation and delivery of projects.
- The CPM has the lead role in the communication between Sponsor and team members and with all other providers necessary to complete the study.
- Coordinate closely with Sponsor and providers, Clinical Trial Managers (CTM) if allocated to a project, and CTA and Medical Monitors (MM) for day-to-day management of assigned clinical studies.
- Ensure project delivery on-time, and to quality for the agreed scope
- Manage the whole process of budget for out of(budget) scope work.
- Prepare project status and financial management reports as required.
- Manage start-up of each project.
- Coordinate the organisation and present at Investigators’ and Study Team Meetings
- Run CRA training at Investigator and Study Team Meetings or delegate.
- Review and approve time sheets of project team; CRAs may be delegated to CTM
- Perform quality reviews of the TMF
- Work under KPI and ensure the quality plan is followed.
- Ensure that all aspects of GCP are complied with at all times through provision of training and on-going SOP development
- Work closely with the QA Manager to organise and manage audits
- BSc in a Life Science subject, or Medical Degree, or Qualified Pharmacist. An additional other post first-degree qualification is preferred.
- Able to perform all tasks required of a CTM, with experience in clinical trials monitoring; expert knowledge of GCP.
- Demonstrated experience of project budgeting and forecasting with industry standard unit-based project budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving/decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Fluency in written and spoken English: primary non English language or fluency in an additional language from our sphere of clinical operations is valuable.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.