Company: Regulatory Professionals
Closing Date: 20 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Regulatory Senior Lead - Biotech Location: Brussels, Belgium Salary: €90,000 - €120,000 - Are you at least Associate Director Level and looking for a leading role in a successful Biotech company's Regulatory Affairs department?
Regulatory Senior Lead - Biotech
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Job type: Permanent position
Salary: €90,000 - €120,000
Job reference: J23521
- Are you at least Associate Director Level and looking for a leading role in a successful Biotech company's Regulatory Affairs department?
- Want to work across several therapy areas covering immune-related diseases in a company focusing on orphan drug indications?
- Want to lead strategy across all phases of drug development?
We are currently working with an innovative biotech company which has received massive funding in recent years. They focus on the discovery and development of small molecule medicines for immune-related diseases
As a core member of the Regulatory Affairs department for drug development projects, you will design and execute Regulatory strategy through all phases of drug development
- Pre and post-approval submissions- obtaining and maintaining regulatory approvals
- Act as the Regulatory expert for assigned compounds, using scientific and commercial expertise to guide their development
- Lead Health Authority interactions, acting as company representative
- At least 10 years' experience in regulatory affairs, being at least Associate Director-level
- Strong experience in working in an international environment with a good commercial mind
- Excellent leadership skills
- Previous experience in combination products is very desirable
- Fluent English, additional languages are desirable
Remember if this role is not suitable for you or you are no longer looking for a new job please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your recommendation we will give you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
Key words: Belgium, Flemish, Netherlands, Biotech, Biotechnology, Director, Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Affairs Director, Regulatory Affairs Associate Director, Senior, Senior Lead, Drug development, clinical trials, early phase, strategy
3rd floor 33 Blagrave Street Reading
|Tel:||+44 (0)118 9522 797|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.