Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 31 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Job Title: IT Business Analyst Location: Basel, SwitzerlandEmployment Type: Contract, full-timeDuration: November 2016 – June 2017 (extensions likely)A global client is currently looking for a Business Analyst with experience in Business Intelligence to join their team in Basel for a long-term contract opportunity.• You will work directly with all involved business stakeholders to capture and finalize project requirements . ...
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Employment Type: Contract, full-time
Duration: November 2016 – June 2017 (extensions likely)
A global client is currently looking for a Business Analyst with experience in Business Intelligence to join their team in Basel for a long-term contract opportunity.
• You will work directly with all involved business stakeholders to capture and finalize project requirements .
• You will analyze and model relevant business processes, rules and data relationships. Document “as is” and “to be” processes.
• You will lead authoring of the user requirements document, functional specifications and functional testing scripts.
• You will help technical team in identifying potential solution options, driving requirements ensuring alignment with delivery of business value.
• You will support technical team with any requirement clarification.
• You will support business and/or participate in user acceptance testing.
• You will support business in developing training manual and conducting training.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Good quantitative & systems background
• Ability to translate technical concepts for non-technical users (in the areas of pharma/clinical research).
• Familiarity with data review & Business Intelligence tools (including, Cognos, Spotfire, JReview, CDMS, CTMS, etc.)
• Good understanding of visualization based business reports
• Ability to produce professional PowerPoint Slides that clearly communicate analyses to stakeholders
• Good understanding of Clinical Development and Operational process and regulatory requirements.
• Solid understanding of Clinical Trial and Database Management systems for clinical research and development.
For more information or to apply; please call Burhan on +44(0)20 7255 66 55 or send your CV to Burhan.Kaynak@secrecruitment.com
Even if you are not sure about your suitability for this position but you are looking for a change in your career path, please feel free to contact me for a friendly chat to explore any options that may be open to you.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.