Closing Date: 07 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Highly Attractive Package Available
Our client is part of a global, broad-based healthcare organisation devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. They have a wide portfolio of products which includes a broad range of medical devices. As a result of a recent change in strategy, they are now looking to appoint a Head of Marketing for their Ostomy Care portfolio.
Head of Marketing – Ostomy Care
• Direct reports
• Leadership role within the UK business
Our client is part of a global, broad-based healthcare organisation devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. They have a wide portfolio of products which includes a broad range of medical devices.
As a result of a recent change in strategy, they are now looking to appoint a Head of Marketing for their Ostomy Care portfolio.
The Head of Marketing is accountable for leading a team of specialist Product Managers that manage all brands across the portfolio across the UK and Ireland. You will operate out of their head office in East Midlands and will look to add significant value to a highly successful business unit.
Some of the key responsibilities are listed below:
• Lead the development of the annual marketing investment plans outlining key activities and programs that address agreed strategic imperatives for the brand
• Execute marketing plan within agreed timelines and budgets
•Active and strategic member of the Leadership Team
• Identify and leverage consumer insight to drive differentiation and growth for defined brands
• Lead the annual strategic planning process, defining strategic imperatives for the portfolio/brands thus achieving agreed growth and financial targets
• Collaborate with sales, market access, regulatory, finance and other Business Units so all key stakeholders understand and are able to deliver the marketing plan
If you have a proven marketing management / senior level track record in medical device marketing and would like to discuss this role in more depth please do contact us. The role will come with a Highly Attractive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
|Tel:||0131 553 6644|
|Fax:||0131 553 6688|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.