Company: Advanced Clinical Recruitment Ltd
Closing Date: 10 Nov 16
Salary (£): Competitive
If you are interested in the position or would like to learn more, please contact me for full information and a detailed job description. Tel: +44(0)1142145014 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, an international generic Pharma, Chemical and Medical Product firm are urgently seeking an experienced Market Intelligence Manager to join their organisation at their headquarters in Hamburg.
The company is one of the world’s major independent chemical marketing enterprises with more than 100 subsidiaries, sales offices and participation in over 30 countries. Our client is a family owned global firm that is steeped in tradition and has an extremely successful history spanning 115 years.
- Analysis of market segments (Tender, Hospital, Retail, etc.) and the resulting trends and forecasts.
- Creating estimates on pricing, political, legal, economic, demographic and medical market development
- Reviewing project candidates and preparing recommendations for action for the existing product portfolio
- Preparation of market and customer data to be used for strategic implementation by the business unit
- Planning of market access strategies, including pricing strategy for new and established products
- Participation in conferences, congresses and information events
- Organising panel events
- Presentation of information to the key decision makers
- A completed degree in either scientific or business relate fields
- Several years’ experience in market research, business intelligence or market access
- Good knowledge of the generic pharmaceutical industry
- Good written and spoken English
- Competent MS Office & Database Systems skills
- Good communication & intercultural competence
- High level of commitment and team orientation
On offer is an excellent working environment in a newly refurbished state-of-the-art office of around 650 employees, regular team building and external events, and a highly attractive salary/relocation package.
Regus 2nd Floor
|Tel:||0114 270 1741|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.