Company: Amoria Bond
Closing Date: 07 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Validation engineer BelgiumTags: Belgian, Belgium, ZZP, freelance, temporary, contract, validation, officer, engineer, validatie, 6 months, qualification, process validation, logistics, technical input, quality expert, validation plans, project, projects, protocols, business projects, pharma, farma, pharmaceutical, CMO, English, Engineering, quality systems. ...
Validation engineer Belgium
Tags: Belgian, Belgium, ZZP, freelance, temporary, contract, validation, officer, engineer, validatie, 6 months, qualification, process validation, logistics, technical input, quality expert, validation plans, project, projects, protocols, business projects, pharma, farma, pharmaceutical, CMO, English, Engineering, quality systems.
A large Belgian CMO that produces anesthesia and antibiotics, among other types of medicine, is currently looking for an experienced validation engineer to join their team for the duration of 6 months. The job is contract-based and the rate is competitive.
He or she will be responsible for:
• Facility, equipment and utility qualification
• Process and packaging validation
• Outbound logistics qualification
• Providing technical input to the master batch records
• Assessing planned and unplanned changes as a technical quality expert
• Generate validation plans for larger projects
• Risk assessing validation requirements
• Preparation of validation protocols and reports
• Participating in local and global business projects as and when required
The person we are looking for should have:
• Experience with working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
• A degree in Engineering or a related field
• Proven background in working with quality systems
• English at C1 level
Since the validation engineer will be responsible for a broad range of validation activities, it is important that he or she has a background in validation as well.
Think you are suited for this exciting new opportunity? Please apply below.
Disclaimer: Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
Keizersgracht 270, 1016 EV Amsterdam, Nederland.
|Tel:||+31 (0) 20 80 80 888|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.