Company: Barrington James Europe
Reference: Senior Position in Heartquater
Closing Date: 10 Nov 16
Salary (£): Competitive
My client is a pharmaceutical company, one of the leader on his domain, with an outstanding reputation. To join their team in the hearthquater R&D, they are now looking for a Laboratory Quality Control Manager in the south west of France.
- Organize and manage a team of more than 20 persons and all the process.
- Manage all the quality control of the laboratory with the respect of the norm GMP
- Be part of the inspection and audit related of the QC
- Improuve the Quality Control system and team organisation
- Doctor in pharmacy, or Chemist Engineer, you have minimum 5 years in a similar position in a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- French and English required (speaking and writing)
- Good IT knowledge
- Strong experience in management
For more information, please contact Marine Dollat at: email@example.com
Rowan House Smallfield Road Horley Surrey
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.