Company: Barrington James Europe
Closing Date: 20 Nov 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Is your contract coming to an end? Are you an experienced Clinical Data Manager? Have you lead a team before? Are you not receiving the right rates for your skills? Do you want to hear more about this position? Apply now!
Lead Data Manager – 6 Month Contract
My Client is a large Pharmaceutical company, based in the UK, which are the leaders in the science and medicine of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH). They have over 15 years’ experience with over 2500 employees. They are seeking Lead data managers to join their team. Data Managers are a key role within the company and that’s why my client is willing to pay such high competitive day rates.
- Annotate eCRFs
- Test the Data Entry Screen (eCRF)
- Perform data review
- Perform quality control checks
- Prepare and archive CDDM documentation
- Ensure adequate training is taken and upheld
- Lead and manage a team of data managers
- Generates study metrics and data reports
- Represent CDDM at clinical trial team meetings
You Must Have
- Master’s degree in scientific or healthcare discipline/equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience in a clinical trial environment and data management
Knowledge of ICH/GCP
- SAS knowledge (basic) is an advantage
- Ability to lead and manage other data managers
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact me via email: email@example.com or via phone: +44 (0) 1293 776644.
Rowan House Smallfield Road Horley Surrey
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.