Company: Planet Pharma Staffing Limited
Closing Date: 10 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
Please apply using the following details: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org DL: +44 (0) 203 868 1001
We are recruiting on behalf of a Global CRO for a Process Engineer in Belgium. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career, and world in a leading team.
This role will be an initial 6-month contract (with a high possibility of a further 6 month extension). It will be based in Braine-L’alleud, a mere 20km from Brussels, and will be 40 hours per week. Starting as soon as possible!
· Analyse current processes
· Apply Lean Six Sigma principle to existing processes
· Support the team in process re-engineering, eliminating waste
· Find ways to make our structure more efficient and performing
· Participate in CTSO projects, as assigned by the Head of Operations
· Lead Problem Solving Sessions and identify bottlenecks and problem areas
· 3-5 years’ experience
· Ability to analyse and break down a process, with the intent of streamlining it and making it more efficient
· Professional and technical competencies: Lean Six Sigma principle – Green Belt certification is a plus
· Good knowledge of Windows Applications
· Communication skills: good communicator in French, with fairly good knowledge of English
· Personal attitude: open, dynamic, everything is possible
· Personal values: respect, honesty, helpfulness
· Good project management skills
· Operational mindset – being on the shop-floor, understanding operational constraints
· Pragmatic person with a Lean mindset to drive out improvement plan
10 Greycoat Place, London,
|Tel:||+44 203 868 1000|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.