Closing Date: 10 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Our client is looking for an amazing Medical Copywriter to join their multiple award winning healthcare advertising team based in London.
Part of a leading network of agencies and the most talked about agency within the industry our client is looking for a strong account handler to join their team due to new business wins. Known for their innovation and creative thinking they have been growing rapidly and are looking for ambitious people to help aid this growth.
They attract the best talent in the industry and have been growing at a substantial rate constantly winning new business and growing to support it. Everyone has a creative input and everyone gets stuck in leading to a really strong closely knit team of people who get along inside and outside of work.
· To work closely creating amazing ground breaking creative advertising campaigns
· To challenge the clients thinking unitising experience
· To drive creative thinking throughout the team
This is the opportunity to contribute to the growth of a number of key accounts within the healthcare team. The agency is famed for pushing the boundaries in healthcare advertising and are looking for people with a similar mind set.
· Experience working in a creative capacity in healthcare advertising
· Superior problem solving and decision-making skills
· Excellent communication and persuasion skills
· An understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation
· Ability to judge creative ideas and copy, and clearly communicate creative direction to others
· Convincing presentation skills
· Excellent communication, planning, time-management and follow-through skills
· Excellent knowledge of relevant software to soley create amazing products
Central London, Greater London, Berks, Bucks, Dorset, Hampshire, Surrey, Kent, Oxfordshire
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Oliver Trengove at Meet, please call on 0203195992. You can also e-mail us directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Key Words: Creative, Healthcare Advertising, Art Director, Copywriter
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.