Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 24 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Scientific Information ManagerROLE DESCRIPTIONA global biotechnology company is in search of a scientific information manager to join their global team. In this role, you will hold responsibility for the oversight of medical information process and issue escalation across a portfolio of various therapeutic areas. ...
Scientific Information Manager
A global biotechnology company is in search of a scientific information manager to join their global team. In this role, you will hold responsibility for the oversight of medical information process and issue escalation across a portfolio of various therapeutic areas.
The responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
• Oversee the handling of EMEA regional medical information enquiries in accordance with company standards
• Manage third party vendors in the quality of supply of services, escalating issues when necessary
• Review product labelling to ensure information is continuously updated
• Support regional emerging markets in a medical information oversight capacity
• Develop workflows and conduct training for information management systems
• Ensure continuous development and improvement of local information services in line with changing industry trends
• Delegate medical information responsibilities to regional teams to ensure knowledge, best practice and service is up to date and compliant
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing team in a position of influence and potential career development. Reporting into the Senior Director of Global Scientific Information, you will have the opportunity help to grow an integral department of a world leading biotech.
ABOUT YOU / IDEAL CANDIDATE
The successful candidate will have a medical background and a sound understanding of regulatory guidelines within medical information. You will also have experience in overseeing, managing and delegating medical information activities in a regional setting.
You will have excellent communication skills and be confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders, customers and colleagues.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call i-Pharm Senior Consultant Sophie Ahern on +44 (0)20 3189 2297, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Sophie is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Biotechs and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in working in close partnership with Medical Advisors, Translational Medicine Experts, Clinical Pharmacologists and Pharmaceutical Physicians of various levels.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.