Company: INC Research
Location: UK or Germany
Closing Date: 03 Apr 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to be a part of a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
To strengthen this group INC are seeking an experienced Senior or Principal Statistical Programmer to be home or office based in the UK or Germany. Office locations are Lewes, UK or Munich, Germany.
• Serves as the Lead Statistical Programmer for programs of projects
• Coordinates the activities of other programming staff, monitoring progress on project deliverables
• Assists in managing project budgets and tracking project specific performance metrics
• Participates in sponsor meetings, kickoff meetings and bid defense meetings as the Statistical Programming representative
• Uses SAS software (BASE, STAT, GRAPH, MACRO) for the production of well formatted datasets, tables, listings, and figures, and outputs requested (e.g., patient profiles) per programming specifications, Statistical Analysis Plan, and other study related documentation
• Performs Quality Control to ensure that outputs meet quality standards and project requirements. Works with Programmer, Biostatistician, and other project team members to resolve discrepancies or any findings.
• Develops specifications and mock-up display for outputs of any complexity according to statistical and sponsor requirement
• Reviews project documentation such as Statistical Analysis Plan, mock shells, programming specifications, annotated CRFs and SAS database design, providing feedback to the appropriate project team members to reduce inefficiencies in programming activities where appropriate
•BS, MS, or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field.
•Extensive experience in SAS programming in a clinical trial setting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don’t worry – if you’ve got the passion part, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We’ve got an attitude at INC: “Can do, I own it.” Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we’re given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
“We were ranked “Top CRO” to work with in the CenterWatch 2015 Investigative Site Relationship Survey (a biannual survey of over 2,000 sites worldwide).”
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
European Head Office
River View, The Meadows Business Park,
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1189 335 300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.