Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Closing Date: 25 Oct 16
Salary (£): 0 - 20,000
Our client- global biopharmaceutical company, is looking for a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to work office-based in Czech Republic (Prague). As a CRA you will manage activities of clinical investigative sites ensuring successful execution of the study protocols.
Responsibilities will include:
* Monitors activities conducted by clinical investigative sites.
* Plan and conduct investigator and site-staff training
* Conduct site qualification, initiation, interim monitoring and study closeout visits for Phase I-IV studies in accordance with applicable regulations, GCP, ICH Guidelines and SOP as well as business processes.
* Create site specific and monitoring tools
* At the investigational site, ensure clinical drug supplies are available, appropriately used, handled, stored (e g , temperature logs, security), and returned, accurately inventoried and documented.
* Manages and monitors the activities of clinical investigative sites across a maximum of 5 protocols and multiple therapeutic areas
* Conduct site closure visit according to the checklist activities listed on the site closure report
* Trains study site personnel on the protocol and applicable regulatory requirements in collaboration with project team members.
To be eligible for consideration, you will come with:
* Minimum 2 years of clinically related experiences working on a CRA position
* Current in-depth knowledge and understanding of appropriate therapeutic indications (oncology, immunology)
* Experience in on-site monitoring of investigational drug or device trials is required
* Fluent Czech is required in addition to good English (verbal and written).
inVentiv Health Clinical is a leading provider of global drug development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies. With 6,500 passionate employees supporting clients in more than 70 countries, inVentiv Health Clinical works to accelerate high quality drug development programs of all sizes around the world.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.