Closing Date: 08 Nov 16
Salary (£): 20,000 - 30,000
Are you looking to start or progress your career in clinical trials? My client who is a specialist Oncology focused CRO are seeking a Dutch speaking Clinical Research Associate (CRA). You will be joining a highly competent team who have been selected from a range of EU countries and have relocated to the UK to take advantage of the opportunity to work in an international environment where good career prospects exist for the right candidates.
You will work on the monitoring and assisting with the conduct of the European Oncology trials portfolio. The successful candidate will have the following:
* Hold a medical, life science (PhD, MSc.), nursing or pharmacy equivalent degree;
* Have recently concluded your postgraduate study and have experience or expertise in oncology, haematology or immunology as a result;
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English;
* Be motivated and be able to work independently and with excellent attention to detail;
* The ability to travel both in the UK and internationally for a maximum of 60% of your working time;
An excellent training programme is offered which will provide a broader experience than that of the typical CRA. Examples include training on the regulatory environment in clinical development in Europe across a range of different anti-cancer therapies, involvement in Clinical Trial Applications, contract negotiation and a range of other activities.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in contributing to the development of a novel range of emerging innovative anti-cancer therapies with a broad range of pharma and biotech companies.You will be based in their offices south of London. For more information please contact Amie Capron at SciPro.
4th Floor, 150 Leadenhall Street, London
|Tel:||+44(0)203 327 3072|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.