Closing Date: 08 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Highly Attractive Package Available
Our client is a world leading independent, research-based pharmaceutical company. They develop, manufacture and market pharmaceutical drugs to dermatologic and thrombotic patients in more than 100 countries globally.We are looking for a candidate who has all the right skills and experience to make an exceptional Dermatology Divisional Director for the UK/IE affiliate.
BUSINESS UNIT DIRECTOR - HIGHLY RESPECTED PHARMA COMPANY - BERKSHIRE
Our client is a world leading independent, research-based pharmaceutical company. They develop, manufacture and market pharmaceutical drugs to dermatologic and thrombotic patients in more than 100 countries globally.
Are you an innovative thinker with the commercial track record to drive the profitable performance of their strategic Dermatology portfolio?
Do you actively engage others, listen to their ideas and insights in order to make a difference to people living with skin conditions in UK and Ireland?
We are looking for a candidate who has all the right skills and experience to make an exceptional Dermatology Divisional Director for the UK/IE affiliate.
Your main tasks will include
- Strategy – develop and deliver the dermatology sales and marketing strategy for UK and Ireland and feed into the Regional and Global strategies.
- Delivery – Plan and implement dermatology sales and marketing tactics to deliver the targets for the afilliate.
- Financial Planning and Control – responsibility for delivering 50% of the UK/IE sales turnover.
- Relationship Management – build lasting relationships with external stakeholders who have an influence on the business. Collaborate closely with internal departments in developing a top class dermatology strategy.
- People/HR –continuously develop the dermatology team to ensure a high performing team delivering exceptional results
- Self Development - constantly challenge your self to be the best …
- Significant proven ability in managing a business function at a senior level
- Proven success within both sales and marketing roles - within the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrable competence in sales management including proven ability to deliver sales through others
- Market knowledge and the ability to encourage others to explore and understand the external environment
- Marketing/medical knowledge – in depth knowledge of both products and patient needs. Able to contribute to the direction of new products and technology based opportunities in terms of products and services
- Budget and cost control
- Proficient in developing, communicating and deploying regional strategies and ensuring the effective implementation across markets
And the following Company competences:
- Providing Leadership
- Drives Vision and Purpose
- Manages Ambiguity
- Communicates Effectively
- Builds Networks
- Strategic Mindset
- Plans and Aligns
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus, Excellent Car or Car Allowance and Full Benefits package will be offered.
To find out more please call Graham Hawthorn on 0131 553 6644 or contact us online.
|Tel:||0131 553 6644|
|Fax:||0131 553 6688|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.