Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 04 Nov 16
Salary (£): 20,000 - 30,000
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package
Clinical Research Associate - Office Based in Madrid or Home-based anywhere SpainA sector leading CRO is currently seeking a number of CRA to join their operations in Spain on a permanent basis, to be dedicated to a single sponsor via their FSP model - working as per the sponsor's SOP's with an average of 6-8 site visits each month. ...
Clinical Research Associate -
Office Based in Madrid or Home-based anywhere Spain
A sector leading CRO is currently seeking a number of CRA to join their operations in Spain on a permanent basis, to be dedicated to a single sponsor via their FSP model - working as per the sponsor's SOP's with an average of 6-8 site visits each month.
- Perform monitoring visits in accordance with the monitoring plan
- Perform site visits in accordance with ICH-GCP and company SOP's
- Build strong relationships with site staff and investigators
- Act as a mentor and role model to more junior CRA's
- Participate in investigator meetings where required
- Perform co-monitoring visits with less experienced CRA's
- May also assume Lead CRA responsibilities for certain studies
- Lead CRA title available
Experience and Skills Required:
- A minimum of one years’ monitoring experience within Spain.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a life science, though alternative equivalent healthcare qualifications will be considered.
- Strong knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines.
- Valid EU Driving License.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an extremely good remunerations package and an exciting career path available for the desired candidate. In addition, extensive training will be provided by the employer to develop and harness your skills within a dynamic working environment you will gain a springboard for future development towards a more senior role.
You can apply for calling +44 (0) 207 255 6665 and asking to speak with Juli Howitt. Alternatively, please forward your CV to Juli.Howitt@secpharma.com
Key Words: CRA I, CRA II, CRA III, Lead CRA, Senior CRA, SCRA, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Research, Clinical Research Associate II, Senior Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Operations, Clinical Trial Monitor, CTM, Senior Clinical Trial Monitor, Oncology, CNS, Phase II, Phase III
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.