Company: Pop Science Limited
Closing Date: 23 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: excellent bonus and benefits
Our client are leaders in technology innovation within the life science industry. They are considered trendsetters in application software development for clinical processes. Sitting at the forefront in providing advanced clinical systems for prestigious medical companies around the world.The Senior Solutions Specialist would be expected to assist the Sales Representatives across the presentation, demonstrations and selling of the clients business services and products.
Our client are leaders in technology innovation within the life science industry. They are considered trendsetters in application software development for clinical processes. Sitting at the forefront in providing advanced clinical systems for prestigious medical companies around the world.
The Senior Solutions Specialist would be expected to assist the Sales Representatives across the presentation, demonstrations and selling of the clients business services and products. This role is the application and technical lead for the assigned sales activities and supports the sales team and their account strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Act as a lead in listening to customers needs while analysing the situation and thinking of the appropriate solution
* Guide the preparation of standard or custom demonstrations environments
* Participate in product demonstrations and support activities at the annual trade show events
* Lead applications and technical product demonstrations
* Conduct web-based product seminars
* Assist with the preparation of professional services estimates for inclusion in formal customer proposals
* Assist with competition of application and Technical RFI/RFP responses
* Support effective transition of new accounts to the Professional Services team
What we are looking for:
* Good Knowledge of computer usage in a web-based environment
* Exposure to clinical trials applications and/or key business concepts
* Experience within technical sales consulting sector
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Solid analytical and technical skills
* Previous exposure to formal sales methodologies
* Impecible organisational and time management skills
* Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
A BA (Hons) degree in Computer Science, Business or Life Sciences is preferred.
We are looking for a candidate in Germany or who is open to moving to Germany to take on this position.
You must have a Valid work permit to work within both the U.K and Germany in order to apply for this role.
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment
18 Vanguard House
70 Martello St
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 985 0565|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.