Reference: PW 6743
Closing Date: 11 Nov 16
Salary (£): Competitive
· Top Global Pharma
· Innovative, ethical and supportive working environment
· Excellent transport links and onsite parking
· 6 month contract
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Direct experience of managing clinical contracts within the pharmaceutical industry within a clinical procurement/outsourcing function to include experience in the negotiation of contracts with Phase I-IV CROs, technical service providers, consultants etc. Excellent understanding of CRO cost models and budgets.
· In depth understanding of the services and costs associated with functional service providers
· Significant experience of negotiating and tracking progress of clinical CRO contracts, ensuring compliance with contracts during progress of projects, liaison and consultation with legal department.
For a confidential discussion please telephone Rebecca Bray at AXESS Limited on 020 8560 2300. To apply, please click the Apply to Job button quoting reference PW-6743
Interim Senior Manager Clinical Outsourcing, contractor Senior Manager Clinical Outsourcing, Clinical Outsourcing, clinical services outsourcing, contract negotiation and maintenance, outsourcing processes, contract analyst, proposal development, contractor.
AXESS has been operating since 1990
We are a recruitment business dedicated to the pharmaceutical industry, specialising in Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Development
We match professional candidates to the best permanent, contract and interim roles in the market
Visit us at www.axess.co.uk
12 Union Court,
Richmond upon Thames,
|Tel:||+44 (0)20 8560 2300|
|Fax:||+44 (0)20 8560 2033|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.