Company: X4 Group
Location: Greater London
Closing Date: 08 Nov 16
Salary (£): 100,000+
One of my long-term clients on the Market Access side of things, a pharmaceutical company based in the South of England are going to be starting a Real-World Evidence venture in the New Year. This is an incredibly exciting time for them as they are building their first ever RWE team. This means they will be looking for various contractors to begin the new venture. ...
One of my long-term clients on the Market Access side of things, a pharmaceutical company based in the South of England are going to be starting a Real-World Evidence venture in the New Year. This is an incredibly exciting time for them as they are building their first ever RWE team.
This means they will be looking for various contractors to begin the new venture. As the department will be brand new, they will be looking for individuals who already have RWE experience and expertise to come and advise them and help them grow the team. The contracts will probably last around 6 months and there will be an opportunity for a permanent position at management’s choice.
- The Real World Evidence (RWE) contractors will help shape and implement the RWE venture in order to capitalise on the opportunities of real-world data and to address potential challenges.
- You will work closely with colleagues in Market Access: Health Technology Assessment and Outcomes Research (HTA&OR); Healthcare Access; and Strategic Pricing;
- You may also be required to lead the efforts to create a RWE Labatory.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the development of strategy for utilising RWE to support capitalising on the opportunities of real-world data and addressing any potential challenges.
- Establish, maintain and expand relationships with external RWE experts and research groups.
- Start a RWE Advisory board and team from scratch
- Provide professional expertise to optimally design, analyse, and interpret real-world study data.
If interested, please send in your CV with an outline of your RWE and what you would bring to a new team.
2nd Floor, Brettenham House
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.