Location: Central London
Closing Date: 11 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Benefits: Competitive Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has been created for a Medical writer (with oncology experience) to join the European hub of an American Advertising agency within the central London offices to fulfil a role with a brand new client.
Company and Role:
Having been established for over two decades in the States, the agency have gained a reputation that sees them regarded as one of the world’s leading advertising agencies – working on blockbuster accounts for leading pharmaceutical companies across an ever-expanding range of therapeutic areas. With ambitious growth plans in place at the London (European hub) office, a Copywriter who is creatively focussed is required to join the internal team to work with the global marketing team of a brand new client who are located in Zurich across their Haematology portfolio.
This position is as such ideal for an experienced Medical Writer (2 years +)
· You will strategically plan projects
· You will write materials across a variety of mediums
· You will be capable of creating many types of campaigns/projects
· You will take briefs from clients and be capable of relaying this this to your team members
· You will work collaboratively with internal team and engage with internal and external partners
· You will understand budgets and adhere to them
· 2+ years’ experience within the Medical Communications industry
· Exposure to a broad array of therapy areas (particularly oncology)
· Experience shown by a collection of projects
· Educated to degree level in Life Sciences preferred however not essential
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Alice Howarth at Meet, call on 02030195974 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
Keywords: Medical Writer, Junior Medical Writer, Med Comms, Healthcare Advertising, Central London, Greater London
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.