Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 25 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
JOB TITLE: Associate Clinical Trial ManagerSUMMARY:This is a superb opportunity for a talented and ambitious Clinical Trial Management professional to join a market-leading biotech renowned for their forward thinking approach and blockbuster products. The Associate Clinical Trial Manager is tasked with running the European component of global outsourced studies and providing operational assistance in the execution of high profile clinical trials. ...
JOB TITLE: Associate Clinical Trial Manager
This is a superb opportunity for a talented and ambitious Clinical Trial Management professional to join a market-leading biotech renowned for their forward thinking approach and blockbuster products. The Associate Clinical Trial Manager is tasked with running the European component of global outsourced studies and providing operational assistance in the execution of high profile clinical trials.
CRA experience will be vital as responding to monitoring queries and assisting with co-monitoring is an important requirement – overall though, this role sits within a department that is growing exponentially and the successful applicant will be rewarded with a friendly, collaborative working atmosphere, great career progression opportunities and, crucially, the chance to be responsible for the next ground-breaking treatment in a niche medical field.
• 12 month contract
• Highly competitive daily rate
• Office based in Buckinghamshire
• Multiple positions
• Immediate start available
• Provide support and expertise to the broader clinical operations team
• Act as an effective point of contact for site and project issues
• Ensure good communication across functional departments
• Track project progress and provide accurate and timely reportage
• Select and manage vendors
• Test and appraise clinical systems
• Prepare and review all project documentation
• Ensure compliance with company protocols and industry guidelines
• Must have monitoring experience
• Must have set up and managed sites internationally
• Must have exposure to full study life cycle
• Significant experience at core phase levels (ph II to III)
• Significant vendor management experience
• Educated to degree level in life sciences field
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING:
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Tom Filby on +44 (0)20 3189 2296, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Tom is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
| Clinical Project Management | Clinical Project Manager | Clinical Trial Management | Clinical Trial Manager | Clinical Trials | Clinical Research | Pharma | Phase I | Phase II | Phase III | Phase IV | International | Global | R&D | Research and Development | UK |
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.