Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 26 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Quality Manager – Ireland – Waterford Quality Manager required for a Global Pharmaceutical company. You will work as part of the established QA Team. The work will largely be defined projects to support improvements in both quality and production. This is a permanent role and a fantastic opportunity to progress in your career. ...
Quality Manager – Ireland – Waterford
Quality Manager required for a Global Pharmaceutical company. You will work as part of the established QA Team. The work will largely be defined projects to support improvements in both quality and production. This is a permanent role and a fantastic opportunity to progress in your career.
Quality Manager / QMS / QA Engineer / Quality System Representative / Quality System Engineer
Ireland / Munster / Waterford
Excellent on-going career development opportunities
- QA engineering quality support for product and process development projects
- Proactively identify , analyse trends /structural bottlenecks with use of quality improvement techniques
- Generation and maintenance of product / process risk management files.
- CAPA root cause investigation execution, implementation of corrective and preventive actions to improve quality processes
- Streamlining of existing training system and compilation of data for quarterly management review and annual product quality reviews
- Minimum of 6 years Quality Team experience in pharmaceutical, medical device or healthcare product manufacturing environment
- Relevant experience in using tools such as 6 Sigma & LEAN to improve processes, investigate issues and solve problems
- Knowledge of cGMP requirements (EU & FDA)
- Experience of change management would be an advantage
- Project Management and problem solving skills
- Excellent computer and communication skills
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Principal Consultant Majella Byrne on +353 (0)1 513 5974 or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Majella is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Quality Management / Quality Engineer / QA Engineer / Quality System Representative / Quality System Engineer / GMP / Manufacturing / Good Manufacturing Practice / Ireland / West / Connacht / Munster / Waterford
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.