Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 26 Oct 16
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Clinical Regulatory Consultant (m/w)Office-based in MunichJob Description:- Provide expert advice and support to global clients in the pharmaceutical industry- Responsible for project management team- Managing successful initiation, execution and completion of Regulatory and clinical projects- Point of contact for clients regarding clinical projects- Regularly interact with clients to understand their requirements- Support core services such as projects in the areas of drug development progr ...
Clinical Regulatory Consultant (m/w)
Office-based in Munich
- Provide expert advice and support to global clients in the pharmaceutical industry
- Responsible for project management team
- Managing successful initiation, execution and completion of Regulatory and clinical projects
- Point of contact for clients regarding clinical projects
- Regularly interact with clients to understand their requirements
- Support core services such as projects in the areas of drug development programs, but occasionally also labelling and life cycle maintenance
- Ensures the timely performance of work within a project scope to the quality expectations of the company and the client
- Assure the work is delivered on time and that it meets client’s and internal quality expectations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific or Technical Discipline, advanced degree preferred: biology, chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacy, medicine etc.
- Several years' experience in an industry-related or consulting environment -especially in general regulatory affairs, drug development, submissions, labelling, life cycle management, emerging markets, biologics
- Good command of English and German is a must, additional language skills a plus (especially EU languages)
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in Europe and Germany. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of
Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology Contract Research Organisations (CROs) and
Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMO’s). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, drug safety and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Christian Rommerskirchen on +49 89 71 677 25 41 or email: email@example.com.
If this role is not suitable, Christian is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.