Location: Regional, Austria
Closing Date: 12 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
COVANCE AUSTRIA - hiring CRAs! Apply today at http://jobsearch.covance.com/jobs/1274176-Clinical-Research-Associate.aspx
CRA/ Clinical Research Associate. Home-based Austria. Ph III Oncology trials. Full-time.
Do you know Covance is one of the most stable, fastest growing global Contract Research Organization?
For example, our Clinical Development teams have supported the development of one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today and of 47 out of the 50 best-selling oncology drugs.
The work we do at Covance impact the lives of millions of people around the world… so could you too as our next:
Clinical Research Associate: CRA I or CRA II
Can you bring your drive to our cutting-edge clinical projects?
We need Experience d CRAs (ideally with an oncology background, monitoring ph II-III trials) who are ready to apply their pre-study, initiation, monitoring and closeout visits expertise, and their deep ICH-GCP and SAE management expertise to bring safe, effective and essential medicines to market sooner.
Location: this is a home based role across Austria.
University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession (e.g., nursing certification)
Thorough knowledge of and Experience with monitoring procedures, mainly in oncology
A valid driving license.
Our ideal person is someone who…
- Has previous clinical research monitoring Experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits) in international, ph II-III, sponsor initiated trials. We are especially interested in candidates with previous Experience monitoring oncology trials.
- Brings a thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP, a basic understanding of regulatory requirements and thorough knowledge of monitoring procedures
- Is able to monitor study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Has a full understanding of the Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
- Good planning, organization and problem solving abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Available for travel up to 60% of the time, including overnight stays as necessary
- Must be fluent in German and English
- Valid driving license
EEO Employer Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.