Location: Office-based, Munich
Closing Date: 12 Nov 16
Salary (£): Competitive
COVANCE GERMANY – will hire all levels of CPAs and finance Clinical Trial Coordinators! Office based in Munich http://careers.covance.com/job-postings/60693BR/clinical-research-assistant-cta-senior-cta-assistent-in-klinische-forschung-office-based-munich
Assistent/in Klinische Forschung, Projektassistenz Klinische Forschung, kaufmännischer Hintergrund, Sekretär/in, Bürokauffrau, Buchhaltung, Buchhalterin, Kfm. Ass.-Wirtschaftsassistent/in-Rechnungswesen, Medizinischer Dokumentationsassistent
If you want to accelerate your career growth, think big.
For example, consider the scenario we are facing: above-expectations results. We have supported the development of the top 25 currently marketed medicines, and 50% of latest breakthrough cancer treatments. This makes us a worldwide leader in clinical trials services.
And we continue our team expansion. We are looking experienced:
CLINICAL PROJECT ADMINISTRATORS/ TRIAL ASSISTANTS,
These are full time opportunities, office based in Munich. We have vacancies at our full-service and in-sourcing teams (with in-sourcing you will work directly for one of our most important sponsors)
If you love the intellectual challenge of working in a fast-paced, results-driven organization, there is a home for you at Covance.
• Diploma – Secondary Education or equivalent
• Administrative or Commercial education (kaufmännische Ausbildung)
• Previous administrative experience
• Previous experience working with Essential Documents and / or Budgets in Clinical Trials, of investigator documents and the applicable regulations as Clinical Project Administrator at either a CRO, sponsor or hospital environments
• Good organizational and time management skills. Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Computer literacy (word processing and spreadsheet software)
• Good typing skills
• Good spelling and proofreading skills
• Aptitude for handling and reviewing numerical data
• Ability to operate standard office equipment (e.g., fax, copier)
• Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
• Fluent German & English, both written and verbal
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.