Company: RBW Consulting
Location: See main text
Reference: SXPMIM UK
Closing Date: 12 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Excellent package as part of the Medical team.
Medical Information Manager - UK
Medical Information Manager
South East UK
My client is an innovative, global pharmaceutical company currently searching for an experienced Medical Information Manager to join their expanding UK operations. This is a newly created opportunity driven by business growth, and requires an ambitious self-starter, who is able to work in a dynamic office environment.
· Lead, maintain and update the medical information services in line with PIPA
· Develop an in depth knowledge of products, providing expertise and advise to others
· Act as the key point of contact for medical information across the UK affiliate for internal and external customers
· Review and approve promotional and non-promotional materials in line with ABPI / IPHA codes of practice
· Degree in pharmacy or life science essential
· Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
· Ability to communicate information clearly and logically
· Experience of working in a customer focused environment is desirable
· Understanding of pharmacovigilance systems and the regulatory environment.
· Thorough understanding of the ABPI code of practice
A full role briefing is available – please contact Sam Punt for further details. Your CV can be sent to email@example.com.
At RBW Consulting Ltd, every one of our consultants has one specific area of expertise ensuring they excel in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about your career requirements.
Origin Two 106 High Street, Crawley RH10 1BF
|Tel:||01293 584 300|
|Fax:||01293 534 133|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.