Location: Central London
Reference: PB - Dir.12/10
Closing Date: 12 Nov 16
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Benefits: full and comprehensive benefits package
A great new opportunity has come about for a Senior Manager or Director to join this global Healthcare PR agency on the Consumer Health side.
This opportunity is within a global PR agency based in Central London. Whist they are huge on the consumer side, their healthcare team is still boutique and growing. Having only been around for a short while, they have built a strong client base of pharmaceutical companies with accounts in the Ethical and Consumer Health side. In terms of the agency culture, their awards really tell the story. They’ve recently won the “Best Place to Work” award and have won “PR Agency of the Year” for the last 6 years in a row!
· Write, lead and develop on communications strategies and tactical plans
· Oversee project management across the account teams, ensuring smooth delivery
· Demonstrate the ability to consult at the highest levels of client organisation and be recognised as a member of the senior team
· Utilise understanding of the healthcare and OTC environment, applying growing knowledge towards the implementation and development of client and new business programmes
· Oversee designated accounts, appropriately directing account team activity
· Lead and motivate junior members of the team by providing support and guidance to ensure they fulfil their potential
· Consumer Health or Pharmacy experience is key
· Degree or equivalent level qualification achieved within Communications, PR or related field is likely but not essential
· The successful candidate will likely have 10-15 years’ experience including within a leadership/operational capacity within a healthcare comms agency and possibly some time in-house
· Proven experience working across integrated campaigns for large health clients.
· Excellent people management skills – managing performance, delegation and coaching
Please contact Paul Banks on 02030 195993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this opportunity. This will be 100% confidential!
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Media Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
High Science, Public Relations, Global, award-winning, UK, United Kingdom, England, London, RX.
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.