Company: Novella Clinical Resourcing
Closing Date: 23 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
We have a current requirement for a Clinical Project Manager with strong MD&D experience and US/Global exposure.
Novella Clinical is a global full service CRO, committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients as well as our employees. We focus on providing excellent training and career development opportunities, encouraging growth from within our talented workforce.
You will be responsible for the successful planning, implementation and execution of contracted clinical activity. This Clinical Project Manager position also includes functional responsibility for all team members throughout the duration of each clinical trial.
Offering a competitive salary and benefits package this is a full time and permanent position that can be home based in the UK/Europe (including Eastern Europe).
This is a challenging and varied role within a dynamic and innovative CRO. You will be joining an established and professional team at an exciting time of growth. Novella Clinical offers applicants the ability to grow and develop their professional skills and career in a supportive environment.
The successful candidate will have:
• BSc (or equivalent) in Life Sciences
• Experience of project managing Global studies within a large CRO (essential)
• Previous MD&D experience (essential)
• Thorough knowledge of clinical research process
• At least 2 years experience as a Clinical Research Associate/Clinical Monitor, and then at least 2 years as a successful Clinical Project Manager.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude and ability to interact with all levels of staff to coordinate and execute study activities.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities within a variety of complex clinical trials
• Ability to reason independently for the purpose of assessing and recommending specific solutions in clinical settings
• Demonstrated problem-solving and financial negotiation skills
• Fluency in English
Please contact me today for full details and to discuss on a confidential basis.
Novella Clinical Resourcing
Ground Floor, Abel Smith House, Gunnells Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire
|Fax:||+44(0)870 762 6257|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.