Associate Director- Market Insights & Analytics
Company: EPM Scientific
Closing Date: 26 Oct 16
Salary (£): 100,000+
Benefits: competitive bonus
Boston, MA, USA$140,000 - $160,000 + competitive packageOur client, a global pharmaceutical company, is looking for an Associate Director that will be responsible for leading...
- Boston, MA, USA
- $140,000 - $160,000 + competitive package
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is looking for an Associate Director that will be responsible for leading the development of analytics and market insights for a product that was launched in the US in 2015. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader, highly collaborative, and have superiors ability to product results. This individual will drive the insights and strategy to drive action in strategic relationships. This position goes beyond execution, and really focuses on influencing people in this space.
This person will report into the Director of Global Marketing and will work very closely with global counterparts and global teams. The ideal candidate will be extremely proactive and will be responsible for presenting information to leadership teams, so strong communication skills is highly valued.
- Understanding market trends and conducting research
- Driving key business decisions by initiating insights and analytics projects for the launched oncology product
- Present strategy-driven insights to business unit heads, regional heads, and other senior leadership
- Forging strategic relationships
- 7-10 years in a market insights, analytics, and strategy within the pharma industry
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Strong sense of independence and leadership qualities
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of analytical techniques
- International experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel internationally, when needed