Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 27 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Junior CRA / CRA II – Work for a globally renowned CRO with the option to be outsourced to an innovative pharma company. JOB SUMMARYAn experienced CRA / CRA II is being sought after by an industry-leading CRO either as a part of their core team, or outsourced directly to a pharma company. This is a permanent, full-time position with flexibility for part-time (4 days/week) and choice of home- or office- based for the suitable person. ...
Junior CRA / CRA II – Work for a globally renowned CRO with the option to be outsourced to an innovative pharma company.
An experienced CRA / CRA II is being sought after by an industry-leading CRO either as a part of their core team, or outsourced directly to a pharma company. This is a permanent, full-time position with flexibility for part-time (4 days/week) and choice of home- or office- based for the suitable person.
Clinical Research Associate / CRA / Clinical Research Associate II – Australia
• Highly market-competitive salary package including superannuation, bonus and car
allowance on offer
• Genuine internal career progression opportunities
• Ongoing training and development provided
• Privilege to work for a well-recognised, established CRO, with option to go outsourced and work within a pharma environment.
• Site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits
• Ensuring maintenance of appropriate documentation
• Be involved in the development of subject recruitment plans
• Administer protocols and relative study training to various monitoring sites
• Ensure follow-up and manage progress of regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion and data query resolution
• Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Science, or other relevant Life Sciences degree
• Full Australian Drivers Licence
• 6 months+ independent monitoring experience in Australia
• Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines
• Oncology experienced preferred, however not essential
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global Pharmaceutical industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Talent Acquisition Specialist Shirley Kim on (02) 8310 5846 or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Shirley is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
CRA / CRA II / Clinical Research Associate / Pharmaceutical / Home Based / CRO / Sydney / Australia / Monitoring / Oncology / Phase II / Phase III / Full time / Part time
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.