Company: Amoria Bond
Closing Date: 27 Oct 16
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Interim Biostatistician/SAS-Programmer - Switzerland - 12+ monthsAmoria Bond is currently looking for an experienced Biostatistican to join one of our clients in Switzerland on a 12 months contract. Our client is a medium sized pharma organisation with strong expansion plans for the upcoming months. ...
Interim Biostatistician/SAS-Programmer - Switzerland - 12+ months
Amoria Bond is currently looking for an experienced Biostatistican to join one of our clients in Switzerland on a 12 months contract. Our client is a medium sized pharma organisation with strong expansion plans for the upcoming months. The company focuses on researching, developing and manufacturing new medicinal drugs and is looking for someone with strong experience to support their team and provide guiding strategies for the clinical data process from start to end.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience working as a biostatistician in the Pharmaceutical or Life Science industry
- Knowledge of relevant IT software used to conduct data analysis (SAS)
- Knowledge of clinical data evaluation and relevant data evaluation tolls
- An independent, professional and reliable work approach
- Excellent communication skills in English and strong command of the German language
The role involves the following tasks:
- Providing statistical expertise as well as SAS programming insight
- Workflow optimization
- Gathering of high quality clinical datasets
- Independent evaluation and analysis of clinical data sets
- Create medical/statistical reports based on the results of data analysis
- Establish inter department communication with other relevant stakeholder
Candidates whom are interested in this position and/or have questions about this position are asked to send an e-mail with their most recent CV (in word format) to email@example.com.
Key search terms: Biostatistician, Statistician, Data Management, Clinical Data, Clinical Data Manager, Clinical Data Analyst, Clinical Statistician, Clinical Analyst, Research Analyst, Research Data, PhD, Master, Bachelor, Interim, contract-based, Freelance, project, temporary, Switzerland, Basel, Zurich,
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age and experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age and experience for this role.
Keizersgracht 270, 1016 EV Amsterdam, Nederland.
|Tel:||+31 (0) 20 80 80 888|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.