Location: Flexible Location
Closing Date: 13 Nov 16
Salary (£): On Application
We are looking to grow our medical team and have a specific need for a Medical Officer/Clinical Research Physician with exposure to Global PIII CNS studies.
Applications will be considered across the EU. Please review the requirements below for applying.
• Experience of working as a Medical Officer/Clinical Research Physician within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company
• Extensive knowledge of ICH/GCP
• Experienced in performing medical monitoring duties
• Experience in Multiple Sclerosis is preferred but not essential
The Medical Officer, Europe will have responsibility for the medical monitoring of Phase II-IV clinical trials conducted by Chiltern across Europe. The MO will also provide support and advice to other internal Groups such as Business Development, Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Monitoring Operations.
The successful applicant can be based at any of our Western European sites or home based (ideally you will be within 2 hours of an office, however, there may be flexibility on this – Details of our locations can be found on www.chiltern.com.
Chiltern is Europe’s largest privately owned Clinical Research Organisation, with over 4300 employees and offices throughout Europe, both Eastern and Western, North and South America and in Asia. We have worked in virtually every therapeutic area for all the major pharmaceutical companies and very many of the smaller ones.
Job Primary Functions:
• Perform Medical Monitoring (Assess feasibility, give scientific input from start up through to close out, review protocols)
• Attend Study Meetings and Bid Defence
• Write Drug Safety Narratives and Reports
• Maintain awareness of developments in a wide variety of therapeutic areas
• Review medical aspects for specific studies
• Provide medical consultation to internal and external customers
• Perform training as required
• Must be a qualified EU Physician
• Previous experience of working in a hospital
• Demonstrated ability to conduct medical activities effectively, efficiently and with the minimum supervision
• Experienced in bid defence and RFP preparation
• Understanding of the principles of ICH GCP and regulatory requirements
• Excellent clinical knowledge
• Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office applications
• Good oral and written communication, organisational skills and personal presentation. The ability to communicate effectively in English
• Experience working in a team environment under time and resource pressures
• Applicants must be eligible to work in Europe without restrictions
• This is a full time role and may involve travel
• For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone Magda Mirowska on 01753 216 674. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• For more information about Chiltern International, please visit our web site at www.chiltern.com
• Please note that if your experience does not mirror that of our requirements for this role you may not receive a response
171 Bath Road Slough Berkshire
SL1 4AA, UK
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1753 512000|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1753 511116|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.