Company: Regulatory Professionals
Closing Date: 12 May 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Regulatory Affairs Specialist \ Manager Location - Greater Manchester Salary - Dependant on candidate's experience, highly competitive benefits package. Permanent position Reference number: J25645
Regulatory Affairs Specialist \ Manager
Location - Greater Manchester
Salary - Dependant on candidate's experience, highly competitive benefits package.
Reference number: J25645
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical/biotechnology company renowned for its innovative biotech and biocide products. They are looking to recruit a Regulatory Manager/Specialist to play a leading role in their Regulatory Personal Care/Cosmetics department.
* Manage the development and delivery of the regulatory programme for Personal Care
* Ensure all projects are appropriately prioritized, key goals are met on time, and commercial/customer support is delivered
* Manage defense activities for products under review by national or regional authorities
* Act as the RA contact on innovation project teams. 3
* Proactively monitor opportunities and threats arising from new regulations
* Maintain expertise in relevant EU regulations on personal care
* Post graduate or degree qualification ( ideally Life Sciences, or Chemistry based)
* At least 7 years Regulatory industry experience or which 3 should have included Personal Care
* Knowledge of the EU regulatory framework
* Excellent communication
* Personable and engaging personality
* US or APAC experience is highly beneficial
Remember if this role is not suitable for you or you are no longer looking for a new job please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your recommendation we will give you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
Keyword: Regulatory, Specialist, Manager, Senior, Liverpool, North, English, England, Cosmetics, Biocides, Bio, Personal, Care, New, Opportunity, EU, Markets, exposure, high, profile, Midlands
3rd floor 33 Blagrave Street Reading
|Tel:||+44 (0)118 9522 797|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.