Company: Regulatory Professionals
Closing Date: 13 Mar 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
Associate Director - SSU Regulatory - EU Are you looking for a step up in your career and be part of a leading CRO? Would you like to manage a variety of projects in fast paced environment?
Associate Director - SSU Regulatory - EU
Are you looking for a step up in your career and be part of a leading CRO?
Would you like to manage a variety of projects in fast paced environment?
Do you want the opportunity to work with a multitude of different products?
Associate Director - SSU Regulatory
Job type: Permanent
Location: Surrey - some flexibility for home working (approx 2 days per week)
Salary: Up to £85,000 dependent on experience + Bonus package
Reference Number: J25648
My client is a full- service clinical research organisation, who assemble teams where everyone from CRAs to senior management is an expert in the same therapeutic area.
As a leading member of the Study Start Up team you will cover a wide variety of therapeutic areas and phases.
- Develop and implement comprehensive global strategy
- Manage and coordinates all functions from a project-specific and a regulatory perspective
- Have oversight and input into major SSU projects
- Line managing a team of 10-15 staff in a variety of countries
- Bid defences (chairing/leading)
- Building and maintaining client/company relationships
- Line Management experience
- Ethics Committee submission experience
- CTA Experience essential
- Regulatory Authorities submission experience - EU
- Site Contracts experience
- Site Budget negotiation experience
- Happy with occasional business travel
Remember if this role is not suitable for you or you are no longer looking for a new job please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your recommendation we will give you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
Key words: Regulatory, Regulatory Affairs, SSU, Study Start Up, Director, Regulatory Affairs Director Clinical, CTA, Ethics Committee, UK, Submissions, home working, Competent Authorities, Site Activation, Clinical Operations, Clinical Operations Director
3rd floor 33 Blagrave Street Reading
|Tel:||+44 (0)118 9522 797|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.