Company: Pop Science Limited
Closing Date: 18 Nov 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: excellent bonus and benefits
Our client develops cutting-edge cloud based technology for the life sciences industry. It is a rapidly growing multinational organisation with offices in the US, Japan and China. They are committed to putting innovative technology and insightful data into researchers hands to help them safely get new treatments to market faster. They tackle real world problems and make a real difference to patients everywhere. ...
Our client develops cutting-edge cloud based technology for the life sciences industry. It is a rapidly growing multinational organisation with offices in the US, Japan and China. They are committed to putting innovative technology and insightful data into researchers hands to help them safely get new treatments to market faster. They tackle real world problems and make a real difference to patients everywhere.
They are at the forefront of incorporating their software into mobile devices to further improve the accuracy, timeliness and ease of the data collection process. That means better treatments can reach waiting patients sooner. They are publicly traded with over 450 customers, customer retention rates above 98%, and the experience of supporting more than 9,500 clinical trials.
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Professional Services are able to deliver quality products and services (Clinical Trial Management System, CTMS) to Clients on time and within budget through effective management of the company's resources.
The Project Manager will have a deep knowledge of Clinical Trial Processes (e.g. Study Management or Clinical Monitoring experience) and possess CTMS operational expertise. As this is a consulting and technical role, the Project Manager guides the Client on best ways to use CTMS to gain process optimisation and operational efficiencies.
* Lead CTMS Client Implementations
* Manage larger more complex projects with a focus on delivery of the scope on time, within budget and with a high quality outcome
* Understand the Client’s business need, challenges, and requirements
* Delivery of workshops and other consultancy activities
* Provide guidance and consulting to Clients around best practice on use of the company Applications
* Develop Client relationship as “trusted advisor” role through effective pro-active project management
* Actively mentoring newer Project Managers in effective Project Management Methodology
* Solid understanding of Clinical Research (Biopharma and/or device sectors) and Clinical Research Technologies
* Strong collaboration and team-building skills
* Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
* Self motivated, able to work remotely and able to assume responsibility in a professional manner
* Excellent verbal/written communication and organisational skills
* Excellent computer skills, public speaking, presentation and teaching skills
* Excellence with MS Project, project development and management
* Travel expectations 25% – 50% per month, national / international
* Valid driver’s license required
* Operational CTMS experience (Study Management or Clinical Monitoring experience)
* Extensive knowledge of Clinical Trial Processes (Study Management or Clinical Monitoring experience) and possess CTMS operational
* Consulting/working with Clients
* Project financial experience
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment
18 Vanguard House
70 Martello St
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 985 0565|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.