Company: Morgan Prestwich Pharmaceutical Recruitment
Reference: Vice President Business Development - BM
Closing Date: 16 Feb 17
Salary (£): 100,000+
I am exclusively partnering a Surrey based contract manufacturer who are restructuring their business development team to help accelerate business growth. Part of this restructure is the appointment of a Vice President, Business Development. The role will have full responsibility for a team of BD Managers and Associates, oversight of key strategic accounts, and responsibility for the growth of new business opportunities across all service offerings.
The position of Vice President, Business Development will focus on creation of new business development opportunities and client management. The Vice President, Business Development will be responsible for achieving target revenue, directing the development, implementation, and achievement of both short and long term objectives, as well as, budgets and operating plans.
• A proven track record of achieving sales targets annually and developing relationships with director-level contacts at pharmaceutical and biotechnology organizations.
• An education in a scientific discipline.
• A minimum of 5-10 years of relevant industry experience in pharmaceutical/medical product development and/or business development field, preferably in a contract research.
• A demonstrated ability to engage with new customers, with strong presentation and interpersonal skills - a persuasive, reason-based personality.
• Strong work ethic; self-motivation; dedication; a results orientation; and entrepreneurial. Ability to excel in a small-company environment.
How to apply:
For further information, please contact Ben on +44 (0) 1737 226644 or email@example.com.
Business Development, Vice President, VP, Senior Director, Director, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Pharmaceutical Services, GMP, Phase I, Phase II, Formulation, UK, England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, CRO, CMO, CDMO, Clinical Research Organisation
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1737 22 66 44|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1737 22 27 87|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.