Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 08 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Flexible with Benefits
LOCATION: Office Based - CambridgeshireSALARY: Flexible benefits with a company bonus and high salary.Contact: J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461We're working with a top global SaaS Company that works with top global Pharmaceutical, CRO, Medical Device and Biotech companies providing them with Software solutions for Safety, Reporting and Insights. They are looking for an experienced Clinical Data Manager to join their vibrant team of innovators.
i-Pharm Consulting are looking for someone talented to become a…
Clinical Data Manager
LOCATION: Office Based - Cambridgeshire
SALARY: Flexible benefits with a company bonus and high salary.
Contact: J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
We’re working with a top global SaaS Company that works with top global Pharmaceutical, CRO, Medical Device and Biotech companies providing them with Software solutions for Safety, Reporting and Insights. They are looking for an experienced Clinical Data Manager to join their vibrant team of innovators.
• Using your relationship and account management skills, provide customised and tailored reports across Data Management and working closely with Project Managers with regards to invoicing and scope of work.
• Managing the changes in scope of work to ensure the client understands the costs of extra services.
• Be responsible for handling Data Management activities from Start-up implementation activities, Data Transfers via SAS when requested for Transfers and locking database ensuring integrity.
• Be the key point of contact for any queries and resolve them accordingly across clients workload and clients study portfolio in your remit.
• BSc or Higher in a Life Science, Nursing, Pharmaceutical or IT Background
• At least 2+ years working in the CRO, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or relevant industry – or relevant experience in a Clinical Trials Setting.
• Have had experienced leading teams or studies
• Experience in SAS or SQL as a tool is a bonus
• Must have the rights to work in the UK
• Please call J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• If this role is not suitable, J-Ney is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.